Featured post

When out fossil hunting...

So I thought I would do a post about things to remember when out and about doing your own fossil hunts, hopefully you'll find it helpfu...

Friday 5 August 2016

Welcome!

Hi there!                                        
Above: Iridescent Kosmoceras sp. from Kings Dyke Brickworks

I have created this blog not only as a hobby to pass the time but also to help to reinforce my own understanding of this fascinating science. Hopefully along the way I can help to develop your interest and maybe inspire others to read more into what Palaeontology is. 

I want to outline what I will be doing with this blog; firstly I will be posting content about my own field trips and any fossils that I find, including fossils I have already found or purchased. Alongside I'll share some brilliant palaeoart because lets not forget, without the artists its quite difficult to visualise the prehistoric life of our planet.                                 
                        
I will also run an Instagram page alongside this so that those on social media can seen anything                       
 that is published without logging on to Blogger. 

I am open to suggestions on how to improve the blog, and I'll do my very best to answer any questions you may have. 

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: