Featured post

When out fossil hunting...

So I thought I would do a post about things to remember when out and about doing your own fossil hunts, hopefully you'll find it helpfu...

Friday 25 May 2018

Getting Back on Track

Lately, I have neglected this blog completely, all due to being in my final year of my Palaeontology degree, but now that is all done with I can get some posts together and get back on track.

My plans for this blog are to go over some fieldwork that I have done during my time at University and show off some of the fossils that were found there. I'll also be doing some more posts about my work with foraminifera at Whitecliff Bay on the Isle of Wight.

I have also got plans to write about some of my favourite fossil localities in the UK, so I'll be covering some sites on the South coast of England and also a quarry that I have visited over the past year or so.

I got some good feedback on my Difference between... series, so I will look into doing some more of those.

If there is anything in particular that you would like to see in particular just leave a comment on this post, I'm always grateful to hear what you all think.

No comments: